Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
Welcome to TravelCicle.net!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TravelCircle Network's Website.
TravelCircle Network Ltd is located at:
24 Holborn Viaduct
EC1A 2BN, UK
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use TravelCircle Network's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of UK. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Part A – Our Service
Creating Circles - As a TravelCircle.net user you are in control of the content you share and with whom you share it with. The “Create Circle” feature enables users to specify the group of people with whom to share the information uploaded. As an example; one Circle can be the group of friends that always go on the annual ski trip, another Circle can be family members only. Circles are managed by an Admin and access to the circle is through invite only. Members of the circle can be promoted/demoted as per the admins discretion.
When viewing Locations on the map you can specify what Circle of information you would like to view. The map then filters the different locations to show only the ones shared within that circle. Multiple circles can be selected at once.
Adding Locations - As a TravelCircle.net user you can use the “Add Location” function to add a pin in the map describing the main features of the location added. This can range from a Sun-Set bar that serves the best cocktails in town to a climbing trail up a mountain. You are in control of what you share and with whom you share it. When adding a location, the user can specify the circle they would like to share the Location advice with.
Planning Trips - As a TravelCircle.net user you can plan trips through the “Plan Trip” feature. This can be done as an individual scrap book to store interesting locations for future trips or within your circle. Think of it as an online pin board, where members of your circle can Suggest/Add/Vote for locations to visit on the trip you are planning.
Part B – The Data Policy
We collect and use the data you upload in order to provide the services described above to you. You can learn about how we collect and use your data in our Data Policy.
We also encourage you to review the privacy choices that you have about the ways in which we use data in your privacy settings.
Part C – Your commitments to TravelCicle.net and our community
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the below commitments to us.
Who Can Use TravelCircle.net?
We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to be part of the TravelCircle.net community.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
- You must not be a convicted sex offender.
How You Can't Use TravelCircle.net - Providing a safe and open Service for a broad community requires that we all do our part
- You can't impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
- You don't have to disclose your identity on TravelCircle.net, but you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information). Also, you may not impersonate someone you aren't, and you can't create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.
- You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can't violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies
- You can't do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- You can't attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.
- This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
- You can't attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
- You can't post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property.
- You can't use a domain name or URL in your username without our prior written consent.
- You must not be a convicted sex offender.
Permissions You Give to Us. As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service
- We do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a license to use it.Nothing is changing about your rights in your content. We do not claim ownership of your content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Service, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). You can end this license anytime by deleting your content or account. However, content will continue to appear if you shared it with others and they have not deleted it. To learn more about how we use information, and how to control or delete your content, review the Data Policy.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
Additional Rights We Retain
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone's intellectual property or impersonates another user).
- If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Service (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
- You can only use our intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks with our prior written permission.
- You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Account
- Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible where others have shared it. This paragraph, and the section below called "Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree," will still apply even after your account is terminated or deleted.
- If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
- Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Who Has Rights Under this Agreement
- This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
- You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
Who Is Responsible if Something Happens
- We will use reasonable skill and care in providing our Service to you and in keeping a safe, secure, and error-free environment, but we cannot guarantee that our Service will always function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. Provided we have acted with reasonable skill and care, we do not accept responsibility for: losses not caused by our breach of these Terms or otherwise by our acts; losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into these Terms; any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable content posted by others that you may encounter on our Service; and events beyond our reasonable control.
- The above does not exclude or limit our liability for death, personal injury, or fraudulent misrepresentation caused by our negligence. It also does not exclude or limit our liability for any other things where the law does not permit us to do so.
How We Will Handle Disputes
- If you are a consumer and habitually reside in a Member State of the European Union, the laws of that Member State will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that Member State that has jurisdiction over the claim.
- We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
Part D – Additional Provisions
Updating our Terms
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, by email or through our Products) at least 30 days before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Product, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the TravelCircle.net community, you can delete your account at any time.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.